I can hardly believe that today's post marks the 50th on this blog! In some ways I wonder how I could have got that many in only a year... but then other times I think it's not really that much. But it's a milestone for sure, and so today I thought I'd round-up some of my favorite old blog posts from this blog. :)
- My Mission as A Writer This is my very first post on the blog and I still like it because it explains what my mission as a writer is. It's a good thing to know why you want to write, publish, or be an author--and it's fun to share your reasons!
- Five Different Ways to Plan Your Book Part of my NaNoWriMo Prep posts from last October, I still like this one because it can definitely be useful other times of the year too!
- NaNoWriMo 2015 Recap 2015's NaNoWriMo was pretty amazing because not only was I in a brand new country for most of the month, but I was also releasing my very first book. It was a month of firsts for me and I still get so excited when I think about it! :D
- How to do Color Coded Editing This is by far my favorite way to edit and I really enjoyed sharing how I did it with you all.
- April Writing Challenge Results "A Brush With Death" This year we started doing monthly writing challenges and I've really enjoyed those. I hope you all have too! This is one of my favorite stories so far, and probably one of the trickiest to write, too!
- How to use the MBTI Method for Richer Characters This post was one that had been on my list for a while and I was super happy to get it finally written! While it's just a very basic intro into MBTI for Characters it's a good place to start! ;)
- The Bookbug Epic Character Workbook and Guide And of course, the very recent post on the 100% Free workbook.... Wow I was SO excited to publish that post! It was a lot of fun making the workbook but also a little nerve-wracking as I had to make sure all these different pieces of the puzzle so-to-speak were perfectly in place before the post went live. But it all went really smoothly and the response has been great! :)
Well that's all for today! I'd love to know what your favorite post has been so far from this website. Please let me know in the comments below!
Have a lovely day,