I'd like to welcome you to my blog. :) I am looking forward to exciting times making writer pals, discussing all things writing related, delving into the world of books and words, and sharing all about my writing and indie publishing process.
For my first post, I'd like to explain why I write...on a personal level.
- I write because I feel the Lord has given each of us things to use to glorify Him, and I believe one of the things he has given me to use is writing. Neglect not the gift that is in thee. (1 Timothy 4:14 a.)
- I write because I want to tell the gospel. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28: 19-20)
- I write because I want to encourage other believers. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. (Luke 22:32)
- I write because I want to share joy with others and make them smile. :) Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. (Psalms 89:15)
So to sum that all up in one mission statement as a writer would be:
I write for Jesus, because of Jesus.
But why do I have this blog then? How do you come in? Why do I write these books, blog posts and more to share with YOU?
- Because I believe that the Christian publishing world could use not only Indie publishers, but YOU specifically. ;)
- Because I want to share my journey to be able to help other potential authors.
- Because you and your stories are worth it and I want to do all I can to give you the resources and confidence to shoot for the stars.
- Because I get the chance to make amazing new writer friends, and bookbug friends too!
- Because we can support each other in our writerly lives.
I'm so glad to have you all here with me, and I hope we can become BWFF-- Best writer friends forever. ;) Pens in hand, my fellow scribblers!